Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Introduction to information graphics and data visualization forms
Visualizing with data blocks
- data blocks Intro
- History and strategy for data visualization and why it is a relevant solution for clients
Data Visualization and Brand Storytelling
- Using Illustrator to your advantage when creating infographics with data blocks
- Appeal & Comprehension with the third partner— Retention completing out the infographic three. Also, a deeper look at how Data Circles function and a dissection of three appealing & clear examples.
Visualizing with Data Waves
- Analyzing & processing a data set.
- Utilizing Adobe Illustrator for Data Circles & going beyond those pesky pie charts.
Introduction to Photoshop
- Discussion and breakdown of Photoshop CC workspace and tools, file types and resolution, navigation of open files, Adobe Bridge to open images, ethics of image manipulation
Adjust layers and masks
- Masking, basic layers, and adjustment layers
Image Manipulation Conference
- Creating selections and refining the edge of selections, alpha channels, antialiasing, channels
- Create Composite Image Using Selections
- Discuss, demo and practice the basics of color and creating a color wheel
- How to create color themes using Adobe Color Themes, color harmony rules
Using healing tools to fix a photo
- Adjusting and repairing using clone stamp tools
- Content aware move tool, reading and manipulating histograms
- Working with the type tool, basic typography, clipping type to images, typing on a path, warping type, and creating 3D type
- Typographic Design Assignment -Advanced Compositing Smart Filters
- Apply color effects to selected areas of an image
- Apply filters to create various effects
Mixer brush and liquify
- Using the shape tools, brush preset and custom brushes
- The pen tool
- Outputting files for various formats and uses
- Compression techniques to control file sizes