Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Personal ebrary Account
In order to create a personal ebrary account, follow the following steps:
1. Click on the "Sign-in" tab
2. Click the "Create an account" link.
3. Provide username and password (password minimum 5 characters).
4. Provide basic identifying data, including first name, last name and working email address.
5. Click the "Create New Account" tab.
Creating a personal ebrary account allows access to a Bookshelf. This Bookshelf provides the options to
- save titles for future use
- organize saved titles into folders arranged by subject
- annotate within saved titles with notes and highlights
- share annotated text with other ebrary users
There are no space limitations in the bookshelf feature and users may save as many titles as they choose, in effect, creating their own personal e-book library over time.
- Click on the Bookshelf tab
- You can create folders here to organize your e-books, email e-books to others, and share folders via URLs.
ebrary Bookshelf Account Set-up