Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is ebrary?
To help libraries and other organizations meet the research needs of their entire institutions while reducing costs, ebrary offers a new strategic approach to ebook acquisition based on three steps: transition, diversify, and streamline™.
Libraries that transition a greater percentage of their budgets from print to electronic, diversify acquisition models, and streamline ordering processes will see a much greater and faster return on their ebook investment.
Learn more about our specific solutions for academic libraries, corporations, government, public libraries, and schools.
ebrary Academic Complete
- Over 110,000 scholarly titles (and growing)
- Thousands of Resources for College Libraries Titles
- 600+ titles on the CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title list
- Hundreds more award-winning academic titles
- 500+ contributing imprints
- 70+ university presses
- Hundreds more scholarly publishers
- Expert academic librarian selectors
- The only ebook subscription collection awarded Outstanding Academic Title by CHOICE
- More academic reading levels
- Strong focus on titles recommended as essential for research
ebrary for administrators videos
Ebook Business Models
- Subscribe to Academic Complete™ and other ebook databases for an instant digital library with unlimited access
- Expand the selection with our Patron Driven Acquisition program, where titles are only purchased if used.
- Supplement with usage-based Short-Term Loans, where there is no commitment to purchase.
- Purchase essential titles and pre-selected packs outright under our perpetual archive model
- Create your own digital collections with DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast) – do it yourself or let us do it for you